4/01/2013

Go Climb!

I've been staring at this picture for a few days now. It was taken at the top of Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park in Maine. Scott and I went there for a "mini-moon" almost a year ago. What a gorgeous place. If you ever get the chance to visit, do.

As spring is finally peeking it's head around the corner, I am always reminded of the promise of adventure that comes along with warmer weather. Once spring has sprung, it awakens in us a renewed sense of excitement, drive and ambition. I do know that spring is often the most difficult time for me at work. The kids are beginning to check out and so am I! The many mountains of my days often get me quite discouraged, so I am hoping to take this feeling and use it to drive myself toward succeeding in some of my upcoming goals. What better time to start then when the frost is finally melting and there's new life abounding?!

May you take each mountain and climb to the top, only to look back down and see what you've overcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment